This bean salad recipe is super simple, hence the name Super Easy Bean Salad!
There is no cooking required. You can change up the beans or vinegar with what you have on hand to make it your own! I usually use cut green beans, but I didn’t have any. So, I used the french style and it actually added a little something different with the variety of bean sizes.
I am a vegetarian living with carnivores, so I have to sometimes come up with food that is nutritious for everyone. Beans are a great source of protein.
I love this recipe because, not only is it inexpensive, it tastes delicious.
- 1 15oz can red kidney beans
- 1 15oz can cannellini beans
- 1 15oz can french style green beans
- ¼ chopped red onion
- ⅛-1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain and rinse all of the beans
- in a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients
- serve right away, or put in the fridge to enjoy it cold