Tri-Color Quinoa Salad
Recipe type: Salad, Side Dish
- 1 Cup dry Tri-Color Quinoa (follow directions on package, Mine was 1 Cup Quinoa to 2 Cups of Water. Bring to a boil, lower heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes)
- 1 Cup Chick Peas, canned
- ½ Cup Corn, no-salt canned
- 1 Medium tomato, diced
- 2tbs Olive Oil
- 2tbs White Balsamic Vinegar (Red Wine Vinegar would work, too)
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Few leaves of Fresh Basil, chopped and some for garnish
- Cook quinoa according to directions. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- This can be served warm or cold.