Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Author: Leave No Leftovers
Recipe type: appetizer, seafood
- 5-8 pieces of shrimp
- juice of 1 lime
- 8-10 fresh cilantro leave
- 6Tbs of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- The amount of ingredients isn't an exact science. You can always add more or less to suit your taste.
- Combine cilantro, lime juice, oil, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Transfer liquid to a small bowl.
- Add shrimp. The size should be enough to have the liquid cover the shrimp.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat up a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Take shrimp out of marinade and pan fry for 1-2 minutes each side, adding ½-1 tsp of the marinade as you cook the shrimp.