If you have fresh peaches on hand, this peach sauce is a great way to use them. You can spoon it over ice cream or use it instead of syrup on your pancakes, like I did. It’s sweet and delicious.
- ¾ C Sugar
- ¾ C Water
- 1 Fresh peach, skin removed
- Cut up your peach into chunks (you don't have to be perfect)
- Add water, sugar and peach to a small pot and bring to a slow boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Use a hand blender/food processor to blend.
- *you can add the pit to the pot during boiling to get any peachy goodness that you couldn't cut off, but take out before you blend.