These mini breakfast cups are perfect for breakfast or brunch.
I didn’t want to make the same old Sunday breakfast for my kids, so I decided to change it up a bit. They came into the kitchen and looked a little surprised. Happy surprised.
These don’t take much time to make. The thing I spent the most time on was positioning the bacon around each muffin cup. I used turkey bacon because it’s what I had on hand. You can definitely use regular bacon instead. You can also change the type of cheese you use. There you have it, your very own breakfast cups.
- 8 Eggs
- 24 Pieces of Turkey bacon
- ¾ - 1C of Shredded cheddar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray 24 count mini muffin pan with non-stick spray
- Whisk eggs together in a bowl, adding salt and pepper
- Lay the turkey bacon around the edges of each muffin cup, cutting in half or quarters, if needed, so the edges don’t come up (You may not use up all of the bacon)
- Fill each muffin cup ½ way with egg
- Bake for 17 minutes, or until not runny in the middle
- Take out of oven and immediately sprinkle with cheese.
- Let cool for a few minutes and slide plastic spatula or utensil that won’t scratch your pan around the edges to loosen and take out.