This chunky avocado salsa recipe is a great meat-free alternative. It’s sure to please vegetarians and meat eaters alike.
Football season is among us and this would be the perfect dish to bring to a friend’s to snack on with some tortilla chips. This is a perfect Super Bowl party recipe.
When you combine the ingredients this salsa stays chunky, but also gets a little creamy from the avocado. The corn in this salsa recipe adds a nice sweet crunch.
I wasn’t in an onion-y mood when I made this, but this would be great with some diced red onion. Also, you can use a few minced garlic cloves instead of garlic powder to add a more fresh zingy garlic taste.
Serve this chunky avocado salsa with tortilla chips. The scoop kind is perfect to pick up this chunky salsa.
- 3 Tomatoes, diced
- 2 Avocados, diced
- 1 C. Corn (I used Canned)
- 1 C. Black beans
- Handful of fresh cilantro (to your taste)
- 1tsp garlic powder
- ¼-1/2 tsp salt (depending on how salty you like it)
- pepper, to taste
- 21/2 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a medium bowl, add diced tomatoes and avocados and stir gently.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with tortilla chips. The scoop kind are great for this chunky dip.
Disclaimer: Content and photos may not be added to any site, blog, etc. as your own. You may add a photo to a collage for "round ups" as long as there is a link back to the original post and credit given to this site.