These Creamy Cinnamon Pear Cups are a delicious sweet snack. Instead of sugar, I used Madhava Organic Amber Raw Blue Agave sweetener. It’s a low-glycemic sweetener. It gave the snack a deep, rich taste.
Creamy Cinnamon Pear Cups are a yummy snack that will satisfy your dessert cravings in a small, snack-sized bite. There’s no fuss with this recipe. It’s simple and easy to make. There’s no baking or cooking required. Another way this recipe makes your life easier…you don’t have to use utensils. That makes for an easy clean up!
The combination of cream cheese and mascarpone fresca makes this snack taste just like a mini cheesecake. Add the delicious cinnamon pear filling and you have a winning recipe that will please all of your guests. Check out the recipe below.
- 2 packages of Mini Phyllo Shells (15 shells in each)
- 2 15oz cans of sliced pears (in pear juice, not syrup)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 8oz pgk of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 8oz container of Mascarpone Fresca, room temperature
- ¼ C. plus 1TBS Madhava amber raw agave syrup, divided
- Drain pears and chop into small pieces
- In a bowl, combine pears, cinnamon and 1 tbs Madhava Amber Raw Agave and set aside
- Using a stand mixer, combine cream cheese, Mascarpone Fresca, vanilla extract and ¼ C. Madhava Amber Raw Agave until creamy
- Fill phyllo shells with pear mixture
- using a pastry bag with decorative tip, pipe cream cheese mixture on the top
The phyllo shells add a nice crispy crunch. When you make this recipe, be sure to put it together right before it’s to be served. This will ensure the cups won’t get soggy from sitting out for a long time.
If you had to come up with a snack using Madhava products, what you you make? Go to the Madhava website and check out their products then come back and leave a comment. Can’t wait to hear your ideas!